22 Mar, 2022
New and Noteworthy
- Save time by previewing example table data in the Data Explorer in the Panther Console without writing SQL. To preview table contents, click the eye icon next to the table type.
- Scheduled queries and scheduled rules can now be deleted using the Panther Analysis Tool.
- Panther’s 1Password log puller now supports integrating with 1Password’s Enterprise US, Canada, and Europe plans and regions.
- Text has been added to the confirmation modal that appears when deleting a log source. This text clarifies that the data that has already been collected from a log source will not be deleted when the log source itself is deleted.
- Fixed a bug that caused authentication issues when onboarding new G Suite (Google Workspace) logs.
- Fixed a bug in the Panther Console that caused using a browser’s back button on the Cloud Resources page to send the user to the incorrect location in the Panther Console.
- Fixed text formatting errors in the workflow for setting up a new log source in the Panther Console.