3 Feb, 2022
New and Noteworthy
- Panther's public API, now released in beta, enables customers to use GraphQL queries to interact with the Panther system. Learn more in the documentation.
- Added support for Google Cloud Storage as a Data Transport to allow customers to more effectively monitor Google resources.
- Panther Analysis Tool now supports the ability to upload Lookup Tables.
- You can now create a Lookup Table from an S3 bucket.
- Across the entirety of the Panther UI, you can now shift-click to bulk select items.
- Fixed issues with fields in native Microsoft and CrowdStrike schemas.
- Fixed a bug in the Panther UI that prompted users to launch the AWS console when attempting to edit a pre-existing S3 or CloudWatch source.
- Fixed an issue with the data schema page that caused it to error out if the schema didn’t match any event from an uploaded sample.