Continuously audit your GuardDuty configurations and enforce security compliance as code with Panther.
AWS GuardDuty helps detect unauthorized events and potentially malicious activities in your environment by using threat intelligence feeds. Use Panther to track real-time changes to your GuardDuty to ensure configurations meet your business requirements for security and compliance.
Monitoring GuardDuty is essential to check your AWS account for signs of compromised access or critical infrastructure. Use Panther’s built in policies for continuous monitoring of GuardDuty resources, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for GuardDuty with Panther include:
- Flag GuardDuty findings against critical infrastructure for immediate attention
- Setup and prioritize alerts based on severity levels of GuardDuty findings
- Perform granular search and analytics on GuardDuty findings
- Instant remediation of insecure resources
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Connect your AWS account to Panther
- Panther will automatically parse and extract any tags from a GuardDuty finding
- Built-in detections identify security issues
- Alerts will be sent to your team for remediation
GuardDuty Log Analysis
Panther can also collect, normalize, and analyze your GuardDuty logs to detect suspicious activity in real time. Learn more about using Panther to analyze your AWS logs for security insights.