Capture traffic activity and monitor actual network traffic flows.Request a DemoRead the Docs
Continuously audit your EC2 VPC configurations and enforce security compliance as code with Panther.
VPC allows you to capture information about the IP traffic going to and from network interfaces in your VPC. Use Panther to track real-time changes to your VPC to ensure configurations meet your business requirements for security and compliance.
Monitoring VPC is essential for understanding the traffic flow in your network interfaces. Use Panther's built in policies for continuous monitoring of VPC resources, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for VPC with Panther include:
- Analyze traffic flowing to and from specific addresses
- Find ACL inconsistencies to ensure your AWS services are secured
- Check if VPCs have network flow logging enabled
- Get alerts in real-time for suspicious activity
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Connect your AWS account to Panther
- A baseline scan is performed to identify all existing VPC in your account(s)
- Built-in detections identify security issues
- Alerts will be sent if non-compliant resources are detected
Use Panther to search all VPCs in an AWS account by name, view their compliance status, associated policies, and configured remediations.
VPC Flow Log Analysis
Panther can also collect, normalize, and analyze your VPC Flow logs to detect suspicious activity in real time. Learn more about using Panther to analyze your AWS logs for security insights.