Monitor Asana audit logs to gain complete visibility into important security and compliance related changes in your organization's Asana app environment.
Asana audit logs give visibility into key changes made by admins, critical access events and abnormal user activity. Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor Asana audit logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real-time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Use Panther’s built-in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security events for Asana Audit Logs with Panther include monitoring:
- Key changes made by admins in the admin console
- Critical user access events
- Deletion events
- Export events
How it works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Create a new OAuth app in Asana and then provide the app credentials to Panther (Detailed instructions in the docs).
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Asana