Jan 25, 2024
New and Noteworthy
The following features are in open beta and available to all Panther customers.
- Use our newly released support for Parquet files to ingest, analyze, and detect off of even more of your data.
- Keep track of your ingestion quota and system errors using the new Notifications feature in the Panther Console.
Now Generally Available
- Monitor your Heroku runtime data using our built-in log source integration.
- Added the ability to copy fields, filter fields in or out, pivot from fields, and explore enrichment data for fields within Search summary charts.
- Added support for ingesting data from Salesforce Sandbox deployments.
Panther Developer Workflows
- panther-analysis v3.33.0 was released, featuring the following enhancements as well as other changes:
- Reintroduced the previously-released netskope_admin_user_change rule for Netskope that failed to upload due to a bug.
- panther_analysis_tool v0.37.0 was released, featuring miscellaneous improvements.
- Changed the type of the
assumed_by_superadmin_or_resellerfield in the OneLogin.Events schema to