Sep 6, 2023
Panther Simple Detections
- Quickly create and modify custom detections by using Panther’s new Simple Detection builder in the Panther Console.
- The builder lets you manage detections without writing code, but retains the benefits of detections-as-code, including expressiveness, testability, CI/CD integration, and reusability. Watch this video to learn more about the Simple Detection builder.
- Write YAML detections using Panther CLI workflows that incorporate complex filter statements, alert functions, and enrichment. Modify YAML detections you create in CLI workflows in the Panther Console.
- These Simple Detections features are in closed beta. If you’re interested in joining the beta for these features, reach out to your Panther representative or the Panther Support team.
New and Noteworthy
- In the Panther Console, Query Builder has been renamed to Search.
- Added a schema for Cloudflare Zero Trust RData.
- Added the
memberfield to the GitHub.Webhook schema.