May 17, 2023
Now Generally Available
- Onboard GitHub audit logs using GitHub’s audit log streaming feature via AWS S3 or Google Cloud Storage.
- This method of ingesting audit logs from GitHub works at GitHub’s Enterprise level.
In Open Beta
- Improved the S3 log source onboarding experience. You can now browse S3 bucket directories and contents from the Panther Console, and the process of selecting, inferring, and applying schemas has been simplified. Includes the ability to infer multiple schemas at once, including from historical data.
In Closed Beta
- Added one-way assignee syncing to the Jira alert destination. When enabled, updating the assignee of a Panther alert in the Panther Console now updates the assignee of the corresponding Jira issue.
Panther Developer Workflows
- Version 3.6.0 of panther-analysis has been released, featuring the following updates:
- Added new CrowdStrike detections.
- Resolved an issue with Zoom user group context.
- The Panther API now allows you to assign and un-assign users to alerts by email address with the