Mar 29, 2023
New and Noteworthy
- You can now save, open, update, and add tags to queries that you create in Query Builder, enabling you to easily reference and work more quickly with frequently-used queries.
- This feature is part of the Query Builder open beta.
In Closed Beta
- Onboard Tines audit logs with Panther’s new Tines log puller.
- Tines audit logs capture changes made by users to data in your Tines tenant.
- If you would like to participate in this closed beta, please contact your Panther representative.
- The following updates have been made to the Asana alert destination for enhanced readability:
- Alerts now pretty print with improved formatting.
- In the Panther Console, on the Alerts page, replaced the Asana task ID with the destination name.
- You can now export YAML files for Panther-managed schemas from
Panther Developer Workflows
- Versions 0.19.9, 0.19.10, and 0.19.11 of panther_analysis_tool have been released, featuring updates to schema validation and fixes to the following bugs:
- Bulk upload summary output no longer fails to include queries.
- Final bulk upload errors are now printed after retries are exhausted.
- Unit test mock types are now validated locally prior to upload.
- Canceling a Data Replay no longer produces an error message.
- Updated certain detection fields to allow editing after being cloned.
- Resolved an issue that prevented parsing schemas using nanoseconds (