Mar 9, 2023
New and Noteworthy
- Added support for programmatically creating, editing, and deleting cloud accounts through the Panther API for Cloud Security Scanning via policies. This is in addition to the current support for manually onboarding cloud accounts through the Panther Console.
- Reintroduced the Sysdig log puller, allowing you to pull Sysdig audit logs for infrastructure monitoring.
In Open Beta
- Added the ability to archive unused schemas. Use the archive feature to reduce schema clutter and prevent unintentionally selecting unused schemas.
- Added additional information to error messages caused by search timeouts about the number of objects and volume of data searched.
- In the Detections edit page under the “Functions & Tests” tab, repositioned Unit Test buttons and updated the read-only Unit Test view.
Panther Developer Workflows
- Version 3.1.0 of panther-analysis has been released, featuring new Asana detections and a global filter for GitHub detections.