Nov 15, 2022
New and Noteworthy
- Alert Management in the Panther Console is now available to all customers.
- Assign alerts to Panther users, add comments with rich text support, and view an activity history of alert updates all from the Panther Console.
- Enable one-way alert status syncing for Asana and Jira Destinations from the Panther Console with the One-Way Status Syncing toggle, available from the Asana and Jira Alert Destination configuration pages.
- With this option enabled, alert status changes made using the Panther Console, API, or Slack Bot can now sync and update the status of any corresponding Asana tasks or Jira issues.
- To enable this option:
- Log in to your Panther Console and navigate to Configure > Alert Destinations.
- Create or edit an Asana or Jira Destination.
- Set the One-Way Status Syncing toggle to ON.
- The following enhancements have been made to the MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix:
- Added tooltips with technique names when hovering over the Matrix.
- Updated the design of selected techniques for improved usability.
- In the Panther Console, the title of a Detection Pack on the Log Sources onboarding page now links to that Pack’s details page under Build > Packs.
- Panther’s CloudFormation deployment parameters have been updated.
Panther Developer Workflows
- Updated panther-analysis to version 1.39.0, which includes the following changes:
- Added additional Microsoft Graph and AWS detections.
- Updated G Suite pack to include data model.
- Read more about the new release here.
- Fixed a bug in the OneLogin schema where the risk_score field’s type was incorrectly marked. Its type is now correctly marked as a float.