31 May, 2022
- You can now filter by column without writing SQL when working within the Results table located in the Data Explorer in the Panther Console.
- Panther’s backend has been upgraded from Python 3.7 to Python 3.9.
- The Source ID and an option to copy the Source ID have been added to the Basic Info section of the Log Source operations page in the Panther Console.
- The alarm that generates alerts for missing data for audit logs is now disabled by default.
- The organization of metadata in the Detections Details tab of the Panther Console has been refreshed.
- When viewing the Rule Matches tab of a Detection in the Panther Console, “Open” and “Triaged” filters are now applied by default. This is consistent with the default filters applied in the Alerts tab in the Alerts & Errors section of the Console.
- The Overview page in the Panther Console now lists rules by rule name instead of rule ID. Additionally, the rule name can now be edited from the Overview page.
- When listing alerts using the Panther API, a date range is now required.
- The following parameters have been added to Panther’s CloudFormation deployment parameters:
- Fixed a bug that displayed null values in the JSON viewer.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Panther Analysis Tool test to fail to load global helpers when importing globals in alphabetical order.