Panther Labs In-Person Health and Safety Policy
As a remote-first company, all work, information, and communication are accessible to all employees regardless of their working location. However, the team occasionally meets in person to establish stronger rapport and create a break from fully remote interactions.
When supporting meetings and working in person, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, vendors, and contractors. At the same time, we want to adapt to changing circumstances and be as inclusive as possible when offering opportunities to work together in person. Consequently, we are implementing clear guidelines below for in-person meetings and events.
When the WHO identifies a new variant of concern that results in significant changes to travel or masking requirements, there may be changes to in-person events scheduled within the next two months.
Traveling for Work
Note that the policies below apply to all types of travel for work, including but not limited to travel to work in our SF headquarters, team onsites or offsites, conferences and other events, and team dinners or holiday parties.
- When traveling to work events via airplane, train, subway, or bus, it is strongly recommended that you wear a mask throughout your transit.
- Prior to commencing travel for a work trip, you should complete an antigen test to confirm that you will not be excluded from the event upon arrival.
- If you exhibit any symptom(s) of COVID-19, please do not travel and test yourself immediately.
Working in a Physical Office
In-person work from a physical office space, such as our HQ or any co-working space, will be allowed under the following conditions:
- Adhere to local mask and social distancing requirements if applicable
- Complete an attestation on the first day of a week when they go to work in an office
- Follow CDC symptom and exposure guidelines and do not exhibit any listed symptoms
- It is encouraged that employees test themselves regularly, particularly if they have been traveling or attended crowded indoor events such as conferences or concerts
Visitors to our office spaces should complete the appropriate attestation and follow any local masking and distancing requirements.
Attending Company Events
In order to attend an in-person event with 6+ individuals, such as a team offsite, dinner, or planning session, we require the following before the event:
- A negative antigen test result from a sample taken within 24 hours of the start of the event.
- Exclusion regardless of test result if the individual exhibits any symptom(s) of COVID-19.
During the event, organizers should:
- Make rapid tests available for daily testing and reporting of results
- Ensure attendees comply with all local guidance around masks and social distancing.
After the event, all attendees should:
- Closely monitor themselves for symptoms, and complete a test if they experience any symptoms