Kelly Jackson Higgins Discusses The Evolution of Cybersecurity
In this episode, Jack Naglieri speaks to Kelly Jackson Higgins, Editor-in-Chief at Dark Reading. During the episode, they share their thoughts about how cyber threats have changed over the years.
- Kelly offers fascinating insights into how cybersecurity journalism has evolved to keep pace with the ever-changing industry.
- She offers an example of why choosing to patch systems is not always an easy decision for security teams.
- Jack and Kelly talk about how perceptions around which organizations are likely targets have changed over the years.
- Kelly shares some of the crazier threat actor trends she has observed during her career covering cybersecurity.
- She offers three pieces of valuable advice for security teams.
Adeel Saeed on How to Move from A Reactive to a Proactive Threat Detection & Response Model
Adeel is an experienced technology strategist and digital transformation leader with extensive hands-on technology and information security management experience and has led multiple large scale complex technology transformation projects.
Aston Martin’s Robin Smith: Advocating For Lean Security Programs
Tune in to learn more about what lean security is, why Robin has always seen security as an asset, and how you can embed that value into your organization.