Risk Management In a Cloud Environment with TalkDesk Miguel Viana
Risk management has shifted from a traditional mindset to an integrated view, where engagement of all departments across an enterprise is crucial to address threats properly.
In today's episode, we sat down with Miguel Viana from Talkdesk to discuss how security teams provide guidance to identify vulnerabilities and how risk management processes evolve in a fast-paced growing team.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Miguel Viana's background in the security industry
- How risk management evolves as company grows
- Threat modeling in the risk management process
- Typical security threats that worry Talkdesk the most
- The importance of due diligence in third party management
- Miguel’s advocacy for security education programs
- How to build a strong security culture in a company
How Using Tools Can Help Promote Strong Cloud Infrastructure Security with Gilbert Martin
Gilbert Martin shares how the right tools can help promote better cloud infrastructure security and remove unpredictability and insecurity.
What Application and Product Security (Really) Is with Ty Sbano
Ty Sbano discusses how to build robust security teams and the relationship between application security and an incident response function.