Monitor unusual activity and access in your Zendesk accountRequest a DemoRead the Docs
Gain visibility into abnormal user activity within your Zendesk account with Panther's Zendesk integration.
Zendesk audit logs show various changes in your Zendesk account, such as account changes, user changes, app changes, web widget changes, business rule changes, ticket deletions, and settings changes.
Use Panther’s built-in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for Zendesk Audit Logs with Panther include monitoring:
- Abnormal changes in organization account and user account settings
- Abnormal ticket deletions
- Changes to business rules
- Creation, modification, and deletion of apps
How it Works
Panther’s Zendesk integration is simple and fast:
- Create a new OAuth app in Zendesk, API authentication token in Zendesk, or log into Zendesk in the Panther UI
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
You can learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Zendesk here.