Monitor Sophos logs to gain complete visibility into endpoint events with Panther’s Sophos integration.
Sophos Central offers a unified console for managing Sophos products and lets you administer security settings across networks, endpoints, and clouds. Panther can collect, normalize, and analyze event and alert data from Sophos to help you identify suspicious activity in real-time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Common security use cases for Sophos Logs with Panther include:
- Alerts for malware, ransomware, exploit, virus and PUA detection and prevention
- Notifications for blocked network or web traffic, such as to known malicious or spam websites
- Notifications for endpoint policy violations and data loss prevention events
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Send Sophos logs to an S3 bucket following their guide
- Add your S3 Bucket as a data source in Panther
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer (Enterprise Only)
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Sophos Central Logs.