Gain visibility into abnormal user activity in your organization's or group's Snyk account by monitoring Snyk audit logs with Panther's log puller integration.
Snyk audit logs show various types of activity in an organization's Snyk account, such as user sign-in activity and changes to a user's role.
Use Panther’s built-in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for organization and group Snyk audit logs with Panther include monitoring:
- User logged in and out
- User's role was changed
- License policy was modified and by whom
- Service account was created or deleted
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Create a new API key in Snyk to authenticate Panther to pull data from Snyk's API
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Snyk.