Monitor Slack logs to gain complete visibility into your team’s communication platform with Panther’s Slack integration.
Slack’s audit logs monitor events happening in an Enterprise Grid organization to ensure continued compliance and audit suspicious behavior within your enterprise. Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor Slack audit logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real-time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Use Panther’s built-in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for Slack Audit Logs with Panther include:
- Monitor for potential security issues or suspicious activity in your workspaces
- Monitor administrative actions
- Easily query user actions in a workspace
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Create a new 'Slack App' and provide the app credentials to Panther
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Slack Audit logs.