Salesforce is a SaaS platform that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). Panther can collect, normalize, and analyze Salesforce logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real-time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Common security use cases for Salesforce with Panther include:
- Monitor suspicious login and logout events that happen in your Salesforce account.
- Monitor all Admin activity in privileged accounts and other user accounts.
- Track any malicious activity happening through the Salesforce web browsers.
How it works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Create a new Salesforce user and provide the user credentials to Panther.
- Panther will parse, normalize, and analyze your log data in real-time.
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations.
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer.
- Sit back and monitor your activity!