Monitor Okta logs to gain complete visibility into your IdP activity with Panther’s Okta integration.
Okta provides a trusted platform to secure every identity in your organization and connect with all your customers. Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor Okta logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by AWS or the cloud-native data platform, Snowflake.
Use Panther’s built in rules to monitor activity, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for Okta with Panther include:
- Monitor admin actions
- Detect potentially compromised login events
- Baseline user activity
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Add Okta as a data source using a new or existing API token
- Panther parses, normalizes, and analyzes your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Okta.