Gain complete security visibility on your Atlassian cloud organization with Panther's Atlassian integration organization. View a comprehensive log of admin activity to proactively monitor or retroactively investigate an incident.
Common security use cases for Atlassian with Panther include:
- Monitor for potential security issues or suspicious activity in your account
- Monitor administrative actions, related to settings or other organization pages
- Detect actions that organization admins take related to the organization’s security policies
- Easily query user actions
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Add Atlassian as a data source in Panther using a new or existing API key
- Panther parses, normalizes, and analyzes your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
Learn more about Panther's supported log schema for Atlassian