Monitor JAMF Pro logs to gain complete visibility into network traffic from your endpoints with Panther’s JAMF Pro integration.
JAMF Pro access logs contain information about JAMF Pro log-in events. This includes the username, how your service responded to a request, a timestamp, and more.
Panther can collect, normalize, and monitor JAMF Pro logs to help you identify suspicious activity in real-time. Your normalized data is then retained to power future security investigations in a serverless data lake powered by Snowflake.
Common security use cases for Panther’s integration with JAMF Pro include:
- Monitoring JAMF Pro login events
- Detecting suspicious activity in your JAMF Pro instance
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Send your JAMF Pro Logs to an S3 bucket with their native integration
- Add your S3 Bucket as a data source in Panther
- Panther parses, normalizes, and analyzes your log data in real-time
- As rules are triggered, alerts are sent to your configured destinations
- Normalized logs can be searched from Panther’s Data Explorer
- Sit back and monitor your activity!
You can learn more about onboarding JAMF Pro logs in Panther and supported log types here.