Continuously audit and monitor ECS Cluster configurations and enforce security compliance as code with Panther.
Amazon ECS offers a logical method to set up or scale a cluster of tasks and services. It’s designed as a container management service that manages EC2 clusters and integrates with ELB, VPC, and other AWS services. Use Panther to track real-time changes to your ECS to ensure configurations meet your business requirements for security and compliance.
Monitoring ECS is critical for understanding the history of ECS environments and detecting suspicious activity. Use Panther’s built in policies for continuous monitoring of ECS resources, or write your own detections in Python to fit your internal business use cases.
Common security use cases for ECS Cluster with Panther include:
- Monitor AWS security and compliance information such as user access or infrastructure configurations
- Review cluster-specific information such as CPU reservation or memory reservation
- Identify issues in real-time and monitor AWS performance
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Connect your AWS account to Panther
- A baseline scan is performed to identify all Elastic Container Services in your account(s)
- Built-in detections identify security issues
- Alerts will be sent if non-compliant ECS exists
Use Panther to search all ECS Clusters in an AWS account by name, view their compliance status, associated policies, and configured remediations. Learn more about using Panther to analyze your AWS logs for security insights.