Continuously monitor AWS DynamoDB tables for complianceRequest a DemoRead the Docs
Continuously audit and monitor AWS DynamoDB table configurations and enforce security compliance as code with Panther.
AWS DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service provided by Amazon. The AWS DynamoDB resource represents a snapshot of an AWS DynamoDB table. Track real-time changes to your DynamoDB table to ensure the most secure configuration possible. Keep the highest standards for infrastructure security using Panther’s built-in policies.
Use Panther to monitor the performance of your database applications running through DynamoDB and get alerted when a database change occurs.
Common security use cases for DynamoDB with Panther include:
- Configure DynamoDB Auto Scaling to adjust provisioned throughput capacity in response to traffic patterns.
- Ensure Table encryption is enabled
- Increase a table’s provisioned read and write capacity to handle sudden increases in traffic
How it Works
The integration is simple and fast:
- Connect your AWS account to Panther
- A baseline scan is performed to identify all existing DynamoDB resources in your account(s)
- Built-in detections identify security issues
- Alerts will be sent if non-compliant DynamoDB resources exist
Use Panther to search all DynamoDB resources in an account by name, view their compliance status, associated policies, and configured remediations. Learn more about using Panther to analyze your AWS logs for security insights.